License to Combo 2 License to Combo 2

Ending sucked...

Because it ended...

DARE DARE

Simply Fantastic

The style and animation was great, it really fit well.
I really enjoyed this =)
Well done to all involved!

300 Sticks 300 Sticks

Fantastic

Man I loved it, it was just like that Spartan: Total Warrior game for the ps2! Great fun!
Keep it up man, your visuals are stunning!

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

I love the #1 guy!

He is awesome, the way its's drawn is really stylish! Keep up the good work, I hope to see more of him, and Mastermind soon!

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

So Happy =D

Wow, everything is so happy! Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it? =P
Very good vid, much enjoyed ^_^

Protectors of Tomorrow Protectors of Tomorrow

That was awesome!

Dude, I loved that, so funny! It would be cool to have higher definition vids tho, maybe put a higher quality version of it on stage6 or something, so we have an alternative? =3

Cosmos Chaos Cosmos Chaos

Great Water

I like the way you added different styles to it, you really built on your skills in alot of different areas, I especially like the way you did the water, if you make it look a little less like a crayon drawing, then the water would be spectacular. Water is very hard to get the grasp of, but you seem to have done very well! 5/5

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

I love it

Your last one was awesome too, if you make more of these, no doubt they will be as good or even better than this.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Fantastic!

That was pure excellence! The animations are smooth, the sprites are very well put together, the sounds are great, the dialogue fits, special effects, story line, suspense, excitement, it has it all!

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THESE BEFORE, GO AND SEE THE REST OF THEM!

Quality Stick Fight Quality Stick Fight

Good potential

Not too bad, you have good potential, keep it up, practice a bit more, and work on the smoothness of the animations.

Facial features such as eyes and nose dont normally work too well on stickmen, although it was ok, try to just keep it to the mouth, but other than that, well done :)