Diamond Hollow II Diamond Hollow II

Epic Game!

Brilliant game mate, the only acheivment i need is the heroic one, but i fear im too tired now, been playing this waaaay too long.
Well done mate!

Galaxus Galaxus

Suprisingly Addictive

Somehow managed to find myself playing this for hours! So simple!

Metal Arena 3 Metal Arena 3

Good, but missing a few things...

I liked it, I played it all the way through, but I cam out of it not feeling like I had acomplished something. Basically, no bosses.
In terms of level progression, all it is, is a list of levels, and you have to pick a level number. There wasn't a sense of "im getting there" it was very samey, with only adding in another enemy type every now and then, and only 4 backgrounds.
THe guns, were quite disapointing. I got the "big" gun, and didn't need anything else. The missile launcher wasn't as good, and the plasma cannon was a joke. Complete waste, of a helluva lot of money.
The graphics served their purpose, but you can do alot better. Flashier explosions, maybe a particle system would work good.
The general speed of the game was very slow, the more health the enemies, it seemed, the slower they moved. This was very annopying on the big map. Not so much the smaller ones.

I know it seems like alot is wrong with the game, but given all of that, I still played and completed it. If it was that bad, I would have stopped playing ages ago.

Tips for Metal Arena 4:

Try making the campaign more progressive, maybe add a map or something, so your fighting to take provinces, nothing massive, just a graphic over view of your progress.

Why not have different classes of tank?
-Quick, agile, not very powerful cannon and low health
-Medium, well medium everything.
-Slow, heavy, medium cannon and great health
It's a popular system, but there's a reason for that; it works.

That's all I can come up with for now.
Good luck mate, I enjoyed this game, hopefully you'll make another one that will be even better!

Flee 2 Flee 2

Pretty cool!

Was a good game! I mainly say that because as I write this, I am top on all three boards xD
Good stuff! Make more!

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Brilliant!

Fantastic Tutorial =) Bookmarked for sure!
Cheers bud!

Flash Whack #1.1 Flash Whack #1.1

Fantastic ^_^

This is an awesome engine, and it's really cool your letting out the source, pretty soon people will be drawing over it, and making some "Beat the Singer" games up or something. Really good, well done =)

Flips Flips

I liked it!

A good game, a enjoyed it, I didn't complete it, but I like what I played. This game can be built apon quite well, hope to see more of your stuff!

Dream Escape (updated x3) Dream Escape (updated x3)

It was alright I suppose

It was ok, the graphics were quite rushed, and an extra few mintues working on the smaller things, like the X to close the item checker, would have made the game much more playable. A few bugs, one of which, When I checked the small key, I would get a candle in my inventory.

dgjertsen responds:

Thanks -- this review was really helpful. I was told by a friend that there was a bug that made the candle turn up, but they couldn't tell me where it was, and I couldn't locate it. Thanks! By "graphics were rushed" do you mean the intro, etc?