Pathfinder Pathfinder

I love it! You've really captured what the Mass Effect sound is about, drama, action and serenity.
Keep it up bro!

JustinOfSuburbia responds:

Thank you man! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Bloody Tears (joshica Remix) Bloody Tears (joshica Remix)

Pretty Good

I like it mate! But I agree in that the drums need to stand out more, needs more punch! Other than that, wicked stuff bud

Starcraft:The Fight of MarSara Starcraft:The Fight of MarSara

I liked it

It was good mate, I enjoyed it, I won't go into too much detail, but one thing that stood out for me, I think the ride cymbal was a bit overpowering, might wanna turn the volume down on it next time.
Other than that, it was good fun to listen to =)
Hope to hear more from you soon.
Good luck!

Feliksbalzer responds:

Fixed that, I'm not sure if I can just replace the audio here though.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

Nice =D

Love it man, when it started, I knew it was gunna be a sick track =D

pabouchard responds:

haha thanks man!

Krucial Kung Fu Krucial Kung Fu

A good start!

It's a good start, I won't deny that, but the 8bit sound starts to give me a headache after a while, maybe a slight sound change would sort that out. Also, you need to fiddle with the velocity of some of the percussion instruments to try and give the beat a bit more depth. Just try to add more sections to the song, the tune can get a little samey, maybe kill two birds with one stone, and add another section using a new instrument!
Again, a nice start, good job =)

Best Bet Best Bet

Finally!

At last! I found some REAL blues on here! Just like the original blues master intended it. I really enjoyed this piece, downloaded, added to fav playlist =)
As for the recording, you may want to try and get hold of some recording software and plug you mic in the PC's mic jack, and the guitar into the Line In jack. So you can get both going at the same time, and get no background noice.
Once again, good work. keep it up!

Blues Sketch #2, "Death" Blues Sketch #2, "Death"

Another good tune

Another confidently played piece, I'm really enjoying your work!

adompeace responds:

Glad you like it! :D

Blues Sketch #1, "Boredom" Blues Sketch #1, "Boredom"

I like this alot!

This is a good piece, very enjoyable to listen to!
Maybe you should do a track with a compitent guitar player, bit of acoustic, or soft electric, like one of Slash's solos in Argentina (on youtube if u wanna listen Argentina '92)

Keep it up mate

adompeace responds:

Maybe I will. Thanx for the idea!

Blues, fool! Blues, fool!

Fantastic

That was great, I really felt it, awesome work!
Coulda been longer tho, everyone loves a 4-5 minute blues session ^_^

I'm not Monica I'm not Monica

Meh...

It was...different, and I've never heard of Death Blues =P
One other thing, that "whispering, wanting to sound like screaming" stuff you did, wasn't very good. Work on your finger control on the guitar, try not to go faster than you are capable of. Otherwise, good work =)

MarkArandjus responds:

That's becuase at 32 kb/s any shouting will sound like noise,
As for the guitar, DO NOT take this track seriously, because I wasn't serious XD haha believe me my guitar speed is fine I can play Raining blood and Misrlou in my sleep :P

And yes death blues is the bomb... unfortunatly I lack a good device to record it on, I'm looking for some dictaphones online right now :P

Thanks!