License to Combo 2 License to Combo 2

Ending sucked...

Because it ended...

DARE DARE

Simply Fantastic

The style and animation was great, it really fit well.
I really enjoyed this =)
Well done to all involved!

300 Sticks 300 Sticks

Fantastic

Man I loved it, it was just like that Spartan: Total Warrior game for the ps2! Great fun!
Keep it up man, your visuals are stunning!

Diamond Hollow II Diamond Hollow II

Epic Game!

Brilliant game mate, the only acheivment i need is the heroic one, but i fear im too tired now, been playing this waaaay too long.
Well done mate!

Galaxus Galaxus

Suprisingly Addictive

Somehow managed to find myself playing this for hours! So simple!

Metal Arena 3 Metal Arena 3

Good, but missing a few things...

I liked it, I played it all the way through, but I cam out of it not feeling like I had acomplished something. Basically, no bosses.
In terms of level progression, all it is, is a list of levels, and you have to pick a level number. There wasn't a sense of "im getting there" it was very samey, with only adding in another enemy type every now and then, and only 4 backgrounds.
THe guns, were quite disapointing. I got the "big" gun, and didn't need anything else. The missile launcher wasn't as good, and the plasma cannon was a joke. Complete waste, of a helluva lot of money.
The graphics served their purpose, but you can do alot better. Flashier explosions, maybe a particle system would work good.
The general speed of the game was very slow, the more health the enemies, it seemed, the slower they moved. This was very annopying on the big map. Not so much the smaller ones.

I know it seems like alot is wrong with the game, but given all of that, I still played and completed it. If it was that bad, I would have stopped playing ages ago.

Tips for Metal Arena 4:

Try making the campaign more progressive, maybe add a map or something, so your fighting to take provinces, nothing massive, just a graphic over view of your progress.

Why not have different classes of tank?
-Quick, agile, not very powerful cannon and low health
-Medium, well medium everything.
-Slow, heavy, medium cannon and great health
It's a popular system, but there's a reason for that; it works.

That's all I can come up with for now.
Good luck mate, I enjoyed this game, hopefully you'll make another one that will be even better!

Pathfinder Pathfinder

I love it! You've really captured what the Mass Effect sound is about, drama, action and serenity.
Keep it up bro!

JustinOfSuburbia responds:

Thank you man! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Bloody Tears (joshica Remix) Bloody Tears (joshica Remix)

Pretty Good

I like it mate! But I agree in that the drums need to stand out more, needs more punch! Other than that, wicked stuff bud

Starcraft:The Fight of MarSara Starcraft:The Fight of MarSara

I liked it

It was good mate, I enjoyed it, I won't go into too much detail, but one thing that stood out for me, I think the ride cymbal was a bit overpowering, might wanna turn the volume down on it next time.
Other than that, it was good fun to listen to =)
Hope to hear more from you soon.
Good luck!

Feliksbalzer responds:

Fixed that, I'm not sure if I can just replace the audio here though.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!